Welcome to the bi-weekly Conviction Newsletter focused on impact investing and technology for good with news, opinion and analysis from businesses committed to Sustainable Development Goals.
This week, we’re shaking things up a bit. Still completely free to subscribe, readers on the website can sign up and log in to read today’s full newsletter (past the preview.)
The Conviction Newsletter 19th March can still be viewed if non-subscribers want to see what they’re missing. What we’re gonna touch on today:
- Start on a high - VC seeking alpaca food(tech)
- Getting hotter - Crypto v Greenpeace
- Views with Conviction - Hacking crypto’s carbon footprint
- In the news - VC, tech and biodiversity
- Plus a full roundup of impact deal news
But first, shoutouts to some of our favourite subscribers and contributors: Ivan Liljeqvist, Co-Founder & CEO of Moralis, Anton Kotov, Chief Strategy & Digital Officer at ABB Electrification and Tim Meanock, CEO of Tallarna. You’ve made a huge ImpactAlpaca.